Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reverse 365: Reset Button - Day 65/365 3.6.13

I have decided on my editing focuses for the month of March. For Lightroom I am going to be working on becoming more familiar with the Histogram and using it to help improve my editing skills. I found this tutorial and have been using it as a starting point. In Photoshop I am working on adding drama with this simple tutorial. I have been toying around with the idea of having a link up at the end of the month for anyone who wants to try one or both of these tutorials and share what they learn. Would you be interested it that?

Settings: ISO 200, 18mm, ss1/100, f/9.0
Date: May 19th, 2012
Location: Fort Stevens State Park in Hammond, Oregon (my favorite park!)
Day 65/365 - March 6th, 2013
“I couldn’t imagine living in a state that didn’t reach the ocean. It was a giant reset button. You could go to the edge of the land and see infinity and feel renewed.” – Avery Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.